Credits: Betty Crocker Quick & Easy Cookbook
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Start to Finish: 20 Minutes
Makes: 6 servings
- 2 cups shredded rotisserie or other cooked chicken breast
- 1/3 cup barbecue sauce
- 1 package (10 oz) pre-baked thin Italian pizza crust (12 inch)
- 3 Roma tomatoes, sliced
- 1 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 2 tbsp chopped fresh cilantro leaves (optional)
1. Heat oven to 450 degrees. In small bowl mix chicken and barbecue sauce. Place pizza crust on ungreased cookie sheet, spread chicken mixture over crust. Arrange tomatoes over chicken and sprinkle with cheese.
2. Bake 8 to 10 minutes or until cheese is melted and crust is browned. Sprinkle with cilantro (optional)
SPEED IT UP: No time for pizza? Substitute 6 flour tortillas, spread chicken mixture evenly over wrap within 1 inch of edge.
Top with tomatoes, cheese and cilantro. Roll tortillas up tightly.