Prep Time: 25 minutes
Start to Finish: 25 minutes
Makes: 4 servings
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts (about 1 1/4 lb)
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 cups frozen whole green beans
- 2 cups refrigerated red potato wedges (from 20 oz. bag) **SEE BELOW FOR SIMPLE SUBSTITUTION**
- 1 Jar (12 oz.) chicken gravy
- 1/3 cup barbecue sauce
1. In a 12-inch nonstick skillet heat oil over me-high heat. Add chicken and sprinkle with salt. Cook 4 minutes turning once until brown.
2. Add beans, potatoes, gravy and barbecue sauce, stir to coat and mix. Cover and cook 5-8 minutes, stirring occasionally until beans and potatoes are tender and juice of chicken is clear when center of thickest part is cut (170 degrees).
***Easy substitution: try substituting frozen potato wedges or steak fries (no Need to thaw first)!!***